Please note that La Fée Vietnam will not share or distribute your information to any third parties outside the La Fée Vietnam family of brands.
1. Registration on our Website
You must be the age of 18 or older to become a member of the Website. While individuals under the age of 18 (but not younger than 13) may use the Website, they must do so only with the consent and involvement of a parent or legal guardian, under such persons account and otherwise subject to our Terms of Service. La Fée Vietnam does not seek through this Website to gather personal information from or about persons under the age of 18.
If we become aware that you are under the age of Majority and are attempting to or have submitted personal information via the Website, we will not accept such information and we will take steps to remove such information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
1. What information we collect about you and why;
2. How we use information about you;
3. How your information may be shared.
4. How we store and process information about you.
5. How long we may keep personal information about you.
6. How you can opt-out from receiving communications from us.
7. Cookies and our Analysis Tools;
8. Information over the Internet and other Websites;
9. Legal disclaimer; and
10. How to contact us.
1. What information we collect about you and why:
We may collect two types of information: personal information (“PI”) and information that is not personal information (“Non PI”). Please note that we do not sell your PI to anyone.
1. What PI Do We Collect?
• When you reserve an appointment. We ask for information such as your first name, last name, wedding date, mailing address, home phone number, work phone number, email address and password. You grant to us the right to use, store, monitor, retrieve and transmit your account information in connection with the operation of the Website and as otherwise provided herein. We are not responsible or liable for the content, activities or privacy policies of any third party sites. Accordingly, please refer to their respective privacy policies.
• Customer Service Inquiries. We may capture user information when you send us questions or comments regarding fittings, alterations and other inquiries. Information collected in this manner will only be used to contact the user and/or respond to the user’s inquiry/issue. Sending us an e-mail will not enroll you on our e-mail list unless you specifically request it.
• Press and Media. We may capture your personal information when you contact us about press inquiries or opportunities to collaborate with La Fée Vietnam.
• We generally do not request on or through the Website other information that is often considered “highly sensitive,” such as other financial account information (e.g., credit report information, bank account numbers), personal health information, or government-issued identification (e.g., your social security card, drivers’ license, or passport).
• We take reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information by using industry-recognized security safeguards such as site monitoring, secured networks and servers, firewalls and/or encryption. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information within industry standards, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
1. What Non PI Do We Collect?
• Some of the information that we acquire cannot identify, distinguish or trace you or your device, even if combined with other identifying information, and some information that could be considered PI when combined with other identifying information is not used in a way that identifies, distinguishes or traces you or your device, but is instead used in an anonymous way, often aggregated with other anonymous information about other users.
La Fée Vietnam Joint Stock Company.
51 Xuan Dieu, Quang An, Tay Ho
Hanoi, Vietnam 100000
2. How we use information about you:
We may use the PI we collect in the following ways:
• to quickly process user requests for information and to allow us to respond efficiently to user questions;
• to provide users with updates and relevant information about our products and services, offers, promotions, news, events and other relevant information. Such direct marketing shall be sent in response to a request from a user to receive newsletters, marketing emails or similar communications, or when a user has purchased products or services, or expressed interest in such products or services (e.g., attending an appointment). If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails or other communications from us, please refer to the “How you can opt-out from receiving communications from us” Section below;
• to monitor Website statistics;
• to respond to or satisfy legal requirements, such as a court order, a subpoena or a law enforcement agency’s or other public agency’s request;
• to help prevent the instigation of a crime, to help facilitate an investigation related to public safety, to help protect the safety of a child using our Website, to help protect the security or integrity of our Website, or to enable us to take precautions against liability;
• to provide information to service providers or such companies who provide support for the operations of our Website and who do not use or disclose the information for any other purpose;
• to administer a contest, survey or other features; and
• to allow us to disclose your information to the extent permitted by law.
3. How your information may be shared:
Except as set forth below, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties our users’ PI unless we receive their consent. That being said, in the following situations, we may share PI with outside parties:
• Reorganization or Sale. In the event that we merge with or become a part of another organization, or in the event that we are sold, we sell all or substantially all of our assets, or we are otherwise reorganized, the information you provide will be one of the transferred assets to the acquiring or reorganized entity;
• To Help Protect Minor Users of Our Website. In the event that the safety of our users is threatened, and we are able to do something about that by sharing PI with third parties, we reserve the right to do so. This may be done to prevent the instigation of a crime, to help facilitate an investigation related to public safety, to help protect the safety of a child using our Website, to help protect the security or integrity of our Website, or to enable us to take precautions against liability;
• As Otherwise Allowed by Law. We may transfer personal information to third parties where we are expressly authorized by applicable law to do so;
• Aggregated Information. We may aggregate information that you provide with information provided by other individuals in such a manner that the information is not personally identifiable to you, and we may transfer that aggregated information to third parties;
• We may make available services such as blogs, message boards and chat functionality to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you disclose through such services or otherwise on the Website becomes public information, and may be available to visitors to the Website and to the general public. In addition, when you choose to make a posting on such services certain personal information will be available for other users to view. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose personal information about you, or any other information, on the Website. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY ANY THIRD PARTY OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH ANY SUCH SERVICES OR OTHERWISE ON THE WEBSITE; and
• With your express consent.
4. How we store and process information about you:
This Website is hosted in Vietnam. In order to communicate with you about products, offers and opportunities, the information that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored, used and processed by La Fée Vietnam in Vietnam or one of our service providers based in Vietnam or outside Vietnam. Such entities may be engaged in, among other things: (i) preparing and sending newsletters to which you subscribe; (ii) the provision of support services.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LAWS OF VIETNAM TREAT YOUR INFORMATION IN A MANNER THAT MAY BE SUBSTANTIALLY DIFFERENT FROM, AND LESS PROTECTIVE THAN, THE TREATMENT REQUIRED UNDER THE LAWS OF OTHER COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO THE UNITED STATES, YOU SHOULD NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH US, OR MAKE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
5. How long we will hold personal information about you:
We will hold personal information about you on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, subject to any applicable laws and/or regulations. In the case that you wish to cancel your registration as a member of the Website once an account is deleted, we will not use the personal information about you other than for administrative purposes.
6. How you can opt-out from receiving communications from us:
At any time you can add or remove your name from a La Fée Vietnam list by contacting us at email@example.com
We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please keep in mind that if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from this Website, we will continue to send you transactional messages and important account-related information regarding this Website or products or services offered through this Website.
You may also manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any La Fée Vietnam marketing email and following the instructions found on the page to which the link takes you. You cannot opt-out of receiving transactional e-mails related to the Website. Please allow us a reasonable time to process your requests.
7. Cookies and our Analysis Tools
We use one or more third-party analytics services (such as Google Analytics on the Website) to evaluate your use of the Website, compile reports on activity (based on their collection of IP addresses, Internet service provider, browser type, operating system and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, data and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, number of links clicked, search terms and other similar usage data), and to analyze performance metrics.
8. Information over the Internet and other Websites
The Internet is a global network and, therefore, there are times when information about you travels globally and may not always be completely secure. If you provide us with information over the Internet, this will be at your own risk. By using the Website, you agree and authorize us to process information in this way. However, please be assured that we use commercially reasonable procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access to information about you.
9. Legal disclaimer
We are not responsible nor will be liable to you in any way for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that our performance will be error-free, and to the maximum extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or other loss suffered by you and relating to the use or release of your personal information.
10. How to contact us:
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments you may have regarding the privacy of your information.